About EON Training Program
The Entrepreneur Opportunity Network Training program is designed to support entrepreneurs in Ontario who do not have access to globally recognized and connected entrepreneurial hubs. Designed as a self-directed online course, accepted companies will be given access to the 100 Steps 2 Startup, a step-by-step guide to starting your own scalable business. Accepted companies will be receive free access to this program for a period of 12 months. During the first four months it is expected that participants reach a minimum of step 38. The Entrepreneur Opportunity Network Training program is intended to support companies that are looking to become sustainable and have not yet found product-market fit. Computer and Internet access are required to complete the Entrepreneur Opportunity Network Training Program.
There are a limited number of seats available. All applicants must fill out an application. Those that are selected to participate in the program will be contacted.
Who Can Apply
We are looking for fledgling startups with dedicated teams who want to become sustainable businesses.
Applicants are eligible if the following criteria are met:
- Aged 15 to 29
- Resident of Ontario
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a scalable business model
- Have a strong desire to scale their business to national and international markets
- Team demonstrates capacity to scale their company
Priority is given to applicants that:
- Provide a solution to a societal need
- Provide evidence of a well-developed team
- Are clients of Entrepreneur Opportunity Network partner organizations
What You Get
Over the course of the training program you will receive:
- 12 months of 100 Steps 2 Startup access
- Introductions to members and resources in Toronto’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Priority when applying to Entrepreneur Opportunity Network’s Incubator or Accelerator Programs
- Access to online support to complete the program
- Access to online resources to facilitate learning
How it Works
This program is delivered in partnership with both our community and incubation partners and is customized based on regional needs. Please discuss with your local EON partner on how you can engage with this program.
EON Incubation Partners
EON Community Partners
Space is limited, but don’t worry we have other programs that might interest you:
Entrepreneur Opportunity Network Incubator Program
Available through select partner organizations, this hybrid virtual/in-person incubation program supports entrepreneurs in small communities to ensure access to networks and resources not available in local communities.
Entrepreneur Opportunity Network Accelerator Program
Designed to help product and
service-based companies that have a desire to scale their operations, and have over $10,000 monthly recurring revenue.